Network Spoofer lets you change websites on other people’s computers from an Android phone.
You can you network Spoofer to
- Flip pictures upside down
- Flip text upside down
- Make websites experience gravity
- Redirect websites to other pages
- Delete random words from websites
- Replace words on websites with others
- Change all pictures to Trollface
- Wobble all pictures / graphics around a bit
- A few custom modes for you to have your own fun!
Download and prank your friends!
It is a very easy app to use if you are looking to prank your friends the app will just run fine if you have rooted your android Mobile.
Requirements to use Network Spoofer
Disclaimer – Our tutorials are designed to aid aspiring pen testers/security enthusiasts in learning new skills, we only recommend that you test this tutorial on a system that belongs to YOU. We do not accept responsibility for anyone who thinks it’s a good idea to try to use this to attempt to hack systems that do not belong to you.
How to use Network Spoofer App
- Install Network Spoofer in your android Phone using the Above Link.
- After installation open the App and if the app asks the Root permissions(Super User) grant it.
- Now Click on the start button on this app.
- Now There are series of options on what you can do with the app.
- In this example I have selected to Flip the content of the Screen.
- Now select all the devices in your Wifi according to the IP address or MAC (Media Access control) Address.
- Once you are done Select the Start button and that’s it all the content in our friends phone will be flipped just like the screenshot below.
If you are developer Download the Source Code from this LINK.
Watch the Video Down below
Take your time to comment on this article.