If you are a programmer and love to code, you often feel like you want to write some code but you may not have your mac with you or you may be away from your desktop PC. Here are 4 amazing android apps that let you code anywhere and anytime.
4 Best Apps to do Programming on Android Platform
AIDE is an IDE for developing real Android apps directly from an Android device. AIDE is a great app for android or java developers . It also allows C++ and C development. In short it is an all in one App that allows you to develop Java, Android, C and C++ projects on your Android mobile. Here are some of its important features.
- Very interactive lessons for Java, Android, and Game development
- Edit, compile and run code with just a single click. Root access is not required.
- Debug Java Console apps and Android Java apps.
- Error checking, Code Refactoring in real-time .
CppDroid is another simple free app with C/C++ IDE and compiler for android devices. It is mainly focused on learning programming languages and libraries.
- Complete code , real-time diagnostics with warnings, errors and fixes.
- File and tutorial navigator, static analysis.
- Smart syntax highlighting, and auto pairing and auto indentation.
- Compile and run C/C++ code without root access .
- Works offline, Dropbox support.
C4droid is a popular and very user-friendly C/C++ IDE and compiler for Android. You can code and run C and C++ programs directly on your Android device. It is a paid app and I personally used and loved it. If you are aC/C++ programmer, this is a great app for you. Some of its features are :
- Create your own apps on android and run them offline.
- Source code editor with tabs, syntax highlighting, code formatting, code completion, file association and undo/redo
- You can easily export and share your programs as APKs or native executables without root access.
- Full ANSI C and ISO C99 support with TCC + uClibc
- Great integration with Git
QPython is a great script engine that helps you run Python scripts on Android devices. It contains the Python interpreter, editor, console, and the SL4A Library for Android support. It offers a great development kit and lets you easily develop Python projects and scripts from your phone.
If i missed your favorite App, comment it below and i will include that app.